Tuesday, November 16, 2010

back.

I'm back from my lovely second annual college roommate reunion. Of course it was better than ever. There are no words for the time or the people. Really, that's the caliber we're talking here. These pictures were very much an after thought...no time for pictures when you're having so much fun! Scratch that, the pictures won't upload. So, no words and no pictures.

and this week I'm going back to basics. I've got my toddler gone all week, so me and baby are trying to teach each other a schedule. Basic sleeping and eating stuff. I'm also hopeful about some big projects. Actually, not hopeful but dreaming. It seemed before this week started that I'd have lots of spare time. How unrealistic!

2 comments:

Krishele said...

Don't you just love how that goes. Somehow the time just disappears.

I'm glad you had a great time on your little get away. So awesome you guys started doing that.

Sharee said...

I miss you like crazy! Just reading your words I can feel your JOY. You are an amazing woman, someone that I look up to. Thanks for always setting a wonderful example for me.