Tuesday, November 30, 2010

bad memory saved by a four year old and a large freezer.

8:30 am: My son says something that clues me into the fact that I haven't prepared a treat for his pre-school Birthday celebration.
8:32 am: I am calculating in my mind if I have time to make brownies when I remember the double batch of sugar cookie dough in the freezer. Angels start singing but it's drowned out by my baby crying.
9 am: Cookies are done. Baby is asleep. I decide with my spare hour to turn my son's shirt into something special with an iron-on transfer I bought a couple weeks ago.
9:45 am: His shirt FINALLY is done. (It literally took 40 minutes to iron that four on.) I vow to never iron-on transfer again. Baby starts crying.

3 comments:

kstrack said...

Iron on transfers get easier! the first time I did them I swore never again but it get's better! :)

Look at you go super woman! :)

Krishele said...

Andrew sure loved the cookies. You made his day!

Sharee said...

You are wonder woman! I just love how you mother your boys! You are my hero!