Monday, September 27, 2010

Love and Logic

There are times I feel like a very competent parent. Then, I pick my three year old up from a friends house and he has a melt-down. He does this e-v-e-r-y time. In these moments (slash days) I'd much rather put up with my screaming infant (who incidentally has thrush, again). Anyway, I'm sure there is something to be said for letting children grow out of phases but also I need some new tools. I've spent the last 6 months very focused on keeping the end of my pregnancy and the beginning of number two's life healthy. It's been a high maintenance job and three year old's behavior has noticed. It's time to focus on him a bit. In short, my husband and I are doing this:

Free Love and Logic Class at the Idaho Falls Public Library.
Class is limited to 50, so reserve your spot soon by calling 612-8457.
Class runs every Wednesday from October 13- November 17 at 7pm.

*you must commit to all six classes.


3 comments:

Kelly said...

I SO wish I could do that too. I have read one of the books before and try to use some of the stuff I learned with Sadie. I am curious to see what you think of it.

Jordan and Emily said...

Thye use this with in Jensen's kindergarten class. Something about 28 kids and the teacher needing them to self sufficient :) Enjoy!

Krishele said...

they did this at the school last year. I sooooo wanted to go, but finding someone to take the kids one night a week for six weeks seemed daunting.

I've read one of their books and LOVED it. It really makes sense. Now if only I had the memory and discipline to carry through EVERY time...